NVIDIA GeForce Experience 184.108.40.206 Serial Key + Setup is Here [LATEST]
NVIDIA GeForce Experience:
NVIDIA GeForce Experience downloads the latest version of Windows PC for free. Its complete offline installer can independently set up NVIDIA GeForce Experience for Windows 32-bit 64-bit PCs.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience Final Overview
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a powerful application designed to give you the best game settings and the latest NVIDIA drivers.
Also Read: ApowerREC
Keep the driver up-to-date.
• The GeForce Experience app will automatically notify you of NVIDIA’s new driver version. With one click, you can update the driver directly without leaving your desktop.
Optimize your game automatically.
• GeForce Experience connects you to NVIDIA’s cloud data center to download the best game settings for your PC, CPU, GPU, and monitor. This means that you can always get the best image quality while maintaining excellent performance. In addition, a built-in interactive screenshot viewer can tell you about each setting and its advantages.
Share your greatest game moments.
• ShadowPlay automatically captures your favorite game moments – with minimal impact on performance – so you can share it with your friends. It’s fast, simple and free! You can even use NVIDIA Kepler® architecture to instantly play gameplay in HD quality streaming through Twitch.tv.
Transfer PC games to the SHIELD portable game console
• With the help of GeForce Experience, the NVIDIA SHIELDTM gaming laptop lets you wirelessly access your GeForce® GTX powered computer from a comfortable couch. With the high performance of SHIELD’s game speed Wi-Fi and GeForce GTX GPUs, you can play your favorite PC games on ultra-low latency full-size controllers.
The software currently supports over 30 games and provides a user-friendly and beautiful interface that helps users select games or driver updates and view the corresponding details, and then start the game or driver installation.
Supported Drivers Update Hardware:
• Desktop GPU: GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 series or higher.
• Notebook GPU: GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, 500M series or higher.
Supported hardware for optimal settings
• GPU: GeForce 400, 500, 600, 700 series or higher (desktop and notebook) GPUs based on Fermi or Kepler
• CPU: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 or AMD Phenom II / Athlon II / Phenom X4 or higher (desktop and laptop) CPUs
• Display: Any monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 to 2560 x 1600.
SHARING IS CARING !